Whether you have a small off-license or a chain of restaurants, we tailor each alarm installation to your specific industry sector making sure you have the right grade of alarm system for your business. We issue a certificate for you insurance company so that it meets your insurance requirements. Some of the industry sectors we cover include:
- Warehouse Alarm Systems
- Commercial Alarms for Retail Stores
- Burglar Alarms for Schools & Colleges
- Alarms for Day Care & Nursery
- Security Alarms for Bars & Restaurants
- Hotel Alarm Systems
- Office / Business SecurityIndustrial Unit Alarms
With a team of expert surveyors on hand, we can provide you with a free site survey & Risk Assessment and help you choose the right level of security to protect your business.
Our standard COP Commercial Security System can be tailored around your business and installed within 7-14 days after receiving confirmation of your order. All our COP Commercial Alarm installations conform to the latest British and European Standards and we provide an NSI Certificate for your insurance as standard. We provide 24/7 monitoring of your security alarm system so you can relax while we keep a close eye for you.
Monitoring & Maintenance
A monitored system is strongly recommended for commercial premises. These are normally registered with the police who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time passing details of any alarm activation to the police and enables a speedier response.Our Comprehensive Monitoring &Maintenance package includes a full response service with two inspections of your COP Commercial Alarm System every year. We have a dedicated team on hand to provide an emergency call-out service within 4 hours to your property. You will also be connected for a Priority 1 – Police Response to your property.
Comprehensive Monitoring & Maintenance includes:
- Engineer Support 24 hours a day every day
- Routine inspections of your COP Burglar Alarm
- Access to AIM Alarm Receiving Centre 24 hours a day everyday
- Provision for minor adjustments of your system during an inspection
- 4 hour response to all emergency call-outs subject to contract
- Lifetime products warranty as a result of normal wear and tear
- Free fitting of replacement parts as a result of normal wear and tear
- Full reporting of maintenance visits by email fax or letter
- *Engineer call-out charges
- **Resetting of your COP Alarm, i.e. reset over the phone
- 24HR Remote Engineering Support over the telephone
- Online Keyholder Updating facility (for corporate clients)
* Due to faulty equipment only, charges will be made for damage made by customer or third parties.
** Where system fault can be rectified over the telephone.
Monitoring and Maintenance charges start from £24.00+vat per month
With a monitored burglar alarm, your premises will be watched over 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! If your alarm activates, our Alarm receiving centre will contact you and your keyholders to let you know of an activation. They will also contact the police in the event of a confirmed alarm. Following the latest guidelines issued by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), many police forces will not attend alarms from non-monitored systems unless there’s also first-hand evidence of a crime, whether from an owner or a member of the public phoning in.