Monitoring & Maintenance
A monitored system is strongly recommended for commercial premises. These are normally registered with the police who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time passing details of any alarm activation to the police and enables a speedier response.Our Comprehensive Monitoring &Maintenance package includes a full response service with two inspections of your COP Commercial Alarm System every year. We have a dedicated team on hand to provide an emergency call-out service within 4 hours to your property. You will also be connected for a Priority 1 – Police Response to your property.
Comprehensive Monitoring & Maintenance includes:
- Engineer Support 24 hours a day every day
- Routine inspections of your COP Burglar Alarm
- Access to AIM Alarm Receiving Centre 24 hours a day everyday
- Provision for minor adjustments of your system during an inspection
- 4 hour response to all emergency call-outs subject to contract
- Lifetime products warranty as a result of normal wear and tear
- Free fitting of replacement parts as a result of normal wear and tear
- Full reporting of maintenance visits by email fax or letter
- *Engineer call-out charges
- **Resetting of your COP Alarm, i.e. reset over the phone
- 24HR Remote Engineering Support over the telephone
- Online Keyholder Updating facility (for corporate clients)
* Due to faulty equipment only, charges will be made for damage made by customer or third parties.
** Where system fault can be rectified over the telephone.
With a monitored burglar alarm, your premises will be watched over 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! If your alarm activates, our Alarm receiving centre will contact you and your keyholders to let you know of an activation. They will also contact the police in the event of a confirmed alarm. Following the latest guidelines issued by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), many police forces will not attend alarms from non-monitored systems unless there’s also first-hand evidence of a crime, whether from an owner or a member of the public phoning in.
We have a dedicated team of highly skilled NSI Approved engineers to install your CCTV systems to the highest of specifications.
To arrange a free site survey of your premises complete
our CCTV survey form or give us a call on 0845 644 9321.