Installing the right Business Security Systems are probably one of the most important parts of protecting your business. Whether it's a small retail shop or large towering office blocks, we can help you design, supply, install and maintain a complete business security system for your business. As standard, we conduct a full site risk analysis of your property and provide you with a clear and detailed system design proposal making sure we meet your exact requirements. Our Business alarm systems meet all the necessary British & European Standards. As a leading security company in this industry we can install Business Alarms connected for a police response for small business' to large organisations.
Monitored Business Alarms
A monitored system is strongly recommended for business premises. These are normally registered with the police who issue a Unique Reference Number (URN) for the premises. Use of the URN ensures that the police already have full details of the alarmed premises, along with records of any hazardous areas. This saves time passing details of any alarm activation to the police and enables a speedier response.
With a monitored burglar alarm, your premises will be watched over 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! If your alarm activates, our alarm receiving centre will contact you and your keyholders to let you know of an activation. They will also contact the police in the event of a confirmed alarm.
COP Monitored burglar alarms are installed to British and European Standards BS4737, prEN5031/PD6662 and DD245:2010.
Benefits of Monitored Business Alarms:
- 24/7 Protection of your business 365 days a year.
- Police and Keyholder Response in an emergency
- Guaranteed 4 hour Response times to your premises in the event of faults
- Access to a 24Hr ADT Service Bureau for assistance
- Instant deterrent to potential threats
- Regular Routine Inspections of your ADT alarm
Industry Sectors we cover:
- Retail including Off License, Newsagents, Estate Agents
- Night Clubs, Public Houses, Bars, Restaurants
- Small Single Offices to Large Office Blocks
- Public Schools, Nurseries, Day Care Centres
- Warehouses, Industrial Units, Out Buildings
- Health Care including Hospitals, Gyms, Private Clinics